Undamaged products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 15 days of the date the item was delivered to the designated shipping address. Once the returned item arrives back in Creepyparty’s warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
- Returns must include all accessories
- Items must include original packaging
- For non-quality related warranty claims, buyer is responsible for shipping costs
- For non-quality related warranty claims, Creepyparty refunds the cost of the product itself
- Returns may be rejected if items do not meet the above requirements
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by Creepyparty are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase .
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a new item will be sent. In situations where a replacement is not an available or preferred option, Creepyparty will offer a partial refund according to the usage time of the device.
- Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
- Creepyparty must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
- The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
- It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection
- For defective items that Creepyparty needs to have returned, warranties on those replacements are voided if the wrong item is returned to Creepyparty or if the defective item is not returned.
Order number from online purchases made through Creepyparty
Shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
- Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
- Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
- Buyer’s accidental returns
- Returning personal items
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found by Creepyparty quality control to be in working condition
- Returning defective items in international shipping
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Non quality-related issues (after 15 days of purchase)
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
- Purchases from unauthorized resellers
- Returning personal items sent to Creepyparty