Black Bear Mask for Halloween Carnival
- The raw materials of the product are natural latex and environmental friendly pigment. Through the pictures, we can see that the product lines and details are very lifelike. We have cleverly designed the sight opening and air vent, and the interior is spacious enough to wear without poor visibility or breathing difficulties.
- The packaging of the product is a paper box, so when it is opened, there will be a smell of latex, which may be deformed. Don't worry, wash the product with soap, the smell will dissipate soon, and the shape will recover after drying.
- After receiving the product, please try to wear it first. If it is found that the visibility is not good, you can use a knife to re open the hole in the appropriate position. If you have some great ideas, you can use paint or wigs to transform the mask so that you have a unique mask in the world.
- If you want to go to a party, festival party or carnival parade, this product is definitely a good choice. It can save you a lot of makeup time, and the mask is comfortable to wear and the effect is lifelike.It can also be used as an ornament to set off the atmosphere.
- If you encounter any problems in purchasing or after-sales products, you can contact us at any time.
We insist on using more natural latex to produce masks even that costs more. Thus the average weight of a CreepyParty mask is about 20% heavier than others. Heavier and thicker masks are more durable and more three-dimensional.
All CreepyParty masks are designed and carved by the most professional latex mask designer in our country. Compared to the masks that produced directly with copied mold, the masks we produce are more detailed and more vivid.
At the very beginning, almost all sellers used vacuum packaging. But to give you more satisfying products, we specially designed carton packaging that leaves the masks with less odor and creases. It’s perfect as a gift package as well.
Our masks have been used in some funny videos made by Youtubers, Instagramers and Tiktokers. As you can see, many people liked and shared those videos. You can find our masks in all those social media and maybe you can shoot one!